INTRODUCING... MR. FLOYD KIRK!
Allen Bowden is pleased to announce and welcome our new superintendent! Mr. Kirk will begin his leadership role on July 1st. Please click here to read his biography.
Allen Bowden School is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- IT Helpdesk/Computer Teacher - Manage & Troubleshoot All Computers; Understand & Manage the Network; Train Teachers on Software; Keep Up-to-date Inventories of All Equipment; Develop a Vision for Technology for Allen Bowden School; Write Technology Grants; Teach Advanced Computer Classes; and Work Congenially with Colleagues & Vendors
- 1 Fifth Grade Teacher - Elementary Certification Required; Language Arts and Social Studies Preferred
- 1 Sixth Grade Teacher - Elementary Certification Required; Science and Math Preferred
- Upper Elementary/Middle School Teacher - Elementary Certification Required; Middle School Endorsements Preferred
- Middle School Science Teacher - Middle School Endorsement Required
- Middle School Language Arts Teacher - Middle School Endorsement Required
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher (US History and Geography) - Middle School Endorsements Required
**POSSIBLE BASKETBALL COACH &/OR CHEER COACH RESPONSIBILITIES**
Position Start Date: August 2013
Please send resume to:
Mr. Jimmy Reynolds, Principal
Allen Bowden School
7049 Frankoma Road
Tulsa, OK 74131
Or email resume to:
According to the student handbook, students should not be on school campus before 8:00 a.m. or after 3:10 p.m. as no supervision will be provided before or after school hours. The only exceptions will be school-sponsored activities.
To protect the safety of our students at Allen Bowden School, it is the policy of the Allen Bowden Board of Education that any students arriving on campus before 8:00 a.m. and/or left after 3:10 p.m. must go to the Latchkey Program so they will be supervised. Charges incurred at the Latchkey Program will be the responsibility of the parent. Office staff will NOT be available to watch your child.
The fees for morning Latchkey are as follows: $10.00 per week or $3.00 per day. The fees include breakfast for your child. Latchkey is located in the south end of the 4th/5th Grade building, and the hours of operation are from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. each morning that school is in session. At 8:00 a.m., students are taken to the cafeteria for breakfast and dismissed from there with other students.
Thank you for your cooperation!
|School Schedule||Lunch Schedule|
|Breakfast||8:00 AM||PK||10:45 AM|
|School Start||8:20 PM||K||10:55 AM|
|Last Bell||3:00 PM||1st||11:05 AM|
REMINDER: Allen Bowden School is 100% smoke-free AT ALL TIMES. Please refrain from using tobacco products while visiting our campus. Thank you.